Sunday, November 27, 2011

Walgreens: Revlon B1G1 50% + Clearance Deal, Eyeshadow for $1.09 each


As I went into Walgreens today I noticed they had some 'clearance' on Revlon cosmetics plus the fact, Revlon is on sale this week-B1G1 50% off. Thats makes this a good, you can pick up Revlon Eyeshadows for stocking stuffers or whatever you like. And at a really good price....

Remember these are clearance items and stores' clearance items may vary store to store. So check your store's clearance section to adjust pricing, if you need to.


Ideal for Deal   
(1) Revlon Eyeshadow @ $2.79 (on clearance)
(1) Revlon Eyeshadow @ $1.39 (50% off)
= $4.18
-(2) $1/1 Revlon Color Cosmetic coupon-Walmart insert 10/9, exp 12/31/11
= $2.18 for both or $1.09 each after coupons, B1G1 50% & clearance price

This is a good price for Revlon Eyeshadow......


Walgreens also had Revlon Lip on clearance. Now for me personally, the Revlon Lip is not too good a price for me, because I have bought these & I have only ever paid $.99 down to free. And even though $.99 is my own price limit for these, I thought I would still share this deal.

This deals is for those who maybe new to couponing or those who are paying more than $3 for Revlon Lip......



Ideal for Deal    
(1) Revlon Lip @ $4.59 (clearance price)
(1) Revlon Lip @ $2.29 (50% off)
= $6.88
- (2) $1/1 Revlon Color cosmetic coupon-Walmart insert 10/9, exp 12/31/11
= $4.88 for both or $2.44 each after coupon, B1G1 50% & clearance

So if you want to pick up some cheap Revlon Eyeshadow and Lip Color, then check your Walgreens they may have some on clearance....

Note: My deals are based before taxes.

Check here for more Walgreens Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment