Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Free Target Trip, Flintstones Vitamins & more....



So I finally stopped by Target today, I have been meaning to all week. I need to start going sooner because I was lucky enough to get 3 of the last 4 Flintstone vitamins that were left. Earlier in the week when I went to check out this deal, there was alot more vitamins.

This trip was completely free for me, this is what I did.....

Target promo: Buy 3 Flintstones multi-vitamins, get $5 gift card

(3) Flintstones multi-vitamins @ $6.44 each
(4) Eucerin Calming Creme @ $.97 each
(2) Pantry Mac & Cheese @ $.99 each
(2) Pantry Mac & cheese sports @ $.64 each
= $26.46
- (3) $2/1 Flintstones multi-vitamin coupon-1/1 SS, exp 3/31/12
& (3) $2/1 Flintstones 60ct or larger multi-vitamin Target coupon
- (4) $1/1 any Eucerin product printable coupon
- (4) $1/1 Pantry Market mac & cheese Target printable coupon
= $7.20 OOP after coupons (I paid with a gift card that was given to me)
earned $5.00 gift card
Total= $2.20 after coupons & gift card

This transaction would of only cost me $2.20 OOP after coupons & gift cards. The total amount was for the vitamins only, because both the Eucerin & the Pantry items were already free with the coupons.

That's only 73 cent for each jar of vitamins, but if you want to take in consideration all of the items. It would be 20 cent each item!!!!!!

All thanks to coupons!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment