Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shoprite Trip: Free Land O Lakes & more!!!!!

This week in my 'circulars' there was a one-sheet ad from my regular Shoprite and it also had (4) Super coupons on the ad. These were the super coupons......



I used (3) of these coupons & I stacked the Land O Lakes coupon with a manf coupon to get a dozen of eggs for free.

(1) Land O Lakes Eggs @ $.98(super coupon price)
- $.50/1 Land O Lakes coupon-1/8 SS, exp 2/29/12 (doubled to $1)
= FREE

I also picked up on a great deal on Special K Bars, they are a part of Shoprite's Dollar Days and they are also on SavingStar(hoping the SavingStar deal is based on pre-price plus) If it is, then that means 7 boxes for FREE.....Here's how..

(7) Special K Bars ($3.99) @ $1.99 each
- (3) $.75/2 Special K Bars coupon-1/22 RP, exp 3/18/12
- $1.00 Kelloggs Dollar Days ecoupon
= $9.93 OOP
 earn $5.00 Dollar Days
+$5.00 SavingStar (if the deal is based on pre-price plus)
= 7 Boxes FREE

I also picked up Yogurt for the kids for $.75 each.....




And one of the biggest deals in my transaction is the Krave cereal, it was absolutely free. It was pre loaded on my Shoprite Card & another goodie is there's a $.70 SavingStar for Krave Cereal. What this may mean is Free cereal + $.70 moneymaker

(1) Krave Cereal @ $2.49 each
- $2.49 Shoprite ecoupon
= Free
+ $.70 SavingStar deposit

Did I ever tell you that I love coupons!!!!!!! Happy Sunday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment