Friday, March 9, 2012

A Few Great Deals, I picked up!!!!!



Ok so this is not one of my regular shopping trip post, but I wanted to share this because these were a few great deals.....

The Eight O'clock coffee, last week there were on sale at Acme for BOGO & of course I had a coupon for 1 Free bag of Eight O'clock coffee and I scored 2 bags for FREE here's how....

(2) bags Eight O'clock coffee @ $6.29 each BOGO
-$6.29 BOGO sale
-$6.29 coupon for Free bag
= 2 FREE bags of Eight O'clock coffee

Love that deal, now my next 2 deals were at Target. The Eggo's were on promotion & sale @ $2.00 each + buy 5 get $5 Target gift card, so I picked up 10 boxes for $.70 each. This was my deal..

(10) Eggo's waffles @ $2.00
= $20.00
- (3) $1/3 Eggo Waffles printable coupon NLA
= $17.00
earned (2) $5.00 gift cards
= $7.00 or $.70 each after coupon & gift cards

And last but not least are the Nature Bounty's Vitamins, they were on sale at Target for $3.00. I picked up 2 bottles for 50 cent each, here's hhow I did it!!!!

(2) Nature Bounty's Vitamin D @ $3.00 each
= $6.00
-(1) $3/2 Nature Bounty Vitamin coupon
& -(2) $1/1 Nature Bounty Vitamin Target coupon
= $1.00 or $.50 each after stacked coupons

So there is a few more great deals I wanted to share, do you have any deals to share???

No comments:

Post a Comment