Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Shopping Trip turned into Pickin' Up Early Birthday Gifts, Spent Only $5.94



I stopped into Target to get in on these great toy deals. There was a $2/1 & $1/1 My First Crayola printable coupon but neither one of those are no longer available. I think this was another great pick up for me, these are toys that will be gifts for my son or another relative.

My total started out at over $38 and after my coupons I only paid $5.94!!!!! I saved $31.29...:)

This was my trip....

(1) My First Crayola Washable Crayons @ $4.00 each
(1) My First Crayola Scissors @ $2.69 (sales price thru 3/31)
(1) Spongebob Memory Game @ $4.04 each
(1) Cootie Game @ $7.79 each
(1) Playskool Heroes Spiderman @ $6.99 each
(1) Playskool Heroes Transformers @ $6.99 each
= $38.23
coupons used
-(2) $2/1 My First Crayola printable coupon
-(2) $3/1 Memory, Cootie or Chutes & Ladder printable coupon
-(2) $3/1 Playskool Heroes printable coupon
-(2) $1/1 My First Crayola Target printable coupon
-(2) $3/1 Memory, Cootie & Chutes & Ladder Target coupon
-(2) $3/1 Playskool Heroes Target printable coupon
= $5.94 OOP

I got a 31cent overage(that applied to the rest of the order) for the My First Crayola Scissors, they were on sale for $2.69 and I had $3 in coupons for those.



Have you found any deals lately????

No comments:

Post a Comment