Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pillsbury Grands for $.70....

I stopped by Save A Lot to pick up milk & while I was there I noticed a couple of things. One of those things were Hamburger Helper with peelies, I'm not sure exactly how much the peelie was for but it still makes a good deal even better.

Then I go to get my milk & I saw these Pillsbury Grands Biscuits. They are only $1.00 and they had $.30 peelies on those (the little pink tab on the top). So here's your deal....

(1) Pillsbury Grands @ $1.00 each
- $.30 peelie coupon
= $.70 after peelie

Note: There was an occasion when I was shopping at Target and I bought Hefty One-zip bags. I had coupons for them & there were peelies on them, when I got to the register-I tried & it accepted my coupon & the peelie. But that is a YMMV situation....

Have you found any good deals lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment