Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Quick Trips To Target & CVS, spent Less than $4.....



One of the best things about couponing is having a comfortable stockpile. And when you have a stockpile, there will come times when you do not have to do major shopping. This why I love couponing, right now I am stocked and my shopping is small right now. With that being said, I went out Sunday to CVS & today I went to Target and between the 2 stores I only spent under $4.

The above pic is of my CVS trip for yesterday.

The red coupon machine was supposed to be printing $2 off $10 Easter items, from now until tomorrow. This coupon has not printed for me yet and this was a 3rd scan, this is what I did!!!

1st trans

(1) Complete Solution @ $8.99 each
(3) Swanson Broths @ $.77 each
-(1) $1.25/3 Swanson coupon
- $7.50 in ECB's
=$2.79 OOP
earned $8.99 ECB

2nd trans

(2) M&M's Easter Candies @ $3.00 each
(1) Allegra 5ct @ $6.49 each
(1) Depend @ $3.99 each
(3) Garnier Herba shine @ $4.99 each
-(3) $3/1 Herba Shine coupons
-(1) $7/1 Allegra coupon (adjusted down to $6.49)
-(1) $2/1 Depend manf printable coupon
-(1) $2/1 Depend CVS printable coupon
-(1) $1/2 Mars Easter candy coupon
- $10 ECB
= $.96
paid $.96 with CVS cash card
earned $9 ECBs ($5 Garnier, $2 Mars, $2 Depend)


And today I went to Target......




I stopped by Target to try to pick up on some of their really good deals, they didn't have any Tums (which I really wanted to get) and this was the last box of 5ct Allegra that I saw.

I paid $.98 and this is what I did!!!!!

(4) Glade Air Freshener @ $.97 each
(1) Minute Maid juice box 10 ct @ $2.99 each
(1) Allegra 5ct @ $5.99 each
-(4) Glade Air Freshener Target printable coupons
-(1) $1/1 Minute maid printable coupon
-(1) $7/1 Allegra coupon (coupon fully deducted)
= $.98 OOP

Because the Allegra coupon fully deducted, I got a $1.01 overage that went to the Minute maid juice!!


Have you had any shopping trips lately???

No comments:

Post a Comment