Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just For Men Rebate + Coupon and Deal





There's a new rebate available, this rebate is for just For Men Autostop. This rebate offer expires 12/31/12 & you can get a refund up to $10.00. What makes this great rebate even better, is the coupon that you can use with this deal to turn this into a money maker.


Just For Men Rebate Form  <----click here to print rebate form


Just For Men Coupon  <------click here to print coupon

note: you will be ask to choose either $.55 Just For Men coupon, but when I choose the $.55/1 Just for Men Autostop(1st line)-it gave me the $.55 coupon but it also printed out a $2/1 Just for Men coupon, which is awesome!!!!!!


I did this deal & I am putting the price I paid for this when I did this deal last month. But of course prices may vary, so make sure you check your local store's prices to adjust if needed.


This is you deal.....

(1) Just For Men Autostop @ $6.99 each
- $2/1 Just for Men Autostop coupon
= $4.99 after coupon
submit for a $6.99 rebate
= Free + $2.00 moneymaker after coupon & rebate


Thanx to Passion for Savings for the rebate info......


No comments:

Post a Comment