Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Free Candy at CVS, Small Trips, Ramblings & This & Thats!!!!

Ok, so the first thing I would like to do is apologize for being out of sorts for a few weeks. I am trying to move, I am very serious about this & for MANY reasons-this is very important to me. But I have to think that this is a huge step & I slowed it down a bit. Yes I am still looking and I would very well love to be in a new house before this year is out.

So with the new moving venture, I was actually not couponing like I normally do. I will ALWAYS use coupons when I shop but I wasn't planning deals are really couponing like I normally do. I miss couponing & yes I started to dive back in(Yayy)...

This was one of my small trips I did when I wasn't 'really couponing'.....



This was a small trip to Pathmark, I don't have all the exact numbers for this trip but I posted this to point out a few great deals within this trip

only paid $.60 cent a box for the cereal, one had a peelie $3.00 off a gallon of milk wyb 3 Kelloggs cereal
Paid only $.67 cent for a gallon of milk after peelie
paid only $.98 each for the Ajax
and $1.99lb for the ground beef


That trip above was really to get the Tortillas for cheesesteak wraps for dinner that night!!!!


In this next pic, this was different stores & I will break down the stores!!!!



the Hershey Simples pleasure & the 2 Twix were from a CVS(they didn't have the razor I wanted) trip, so it ended up being a candy trip. But there are Free Mars candy this week at CVS, the red coupon machine is printing a $1/2 Mars candy CVS coupon and Mars candy is on sale this week.

This is your free candy scenario....

(2) Mars Candy @ $.50 each
= $1.00
- $1/2 Mars Candy CVS coupon
= 2 free candy bars

And the 2 packs of Oreo cookies & the 2 Revlon nail polish were from a Rite Aid trip, this is what I did...

(2) Oreo Cookies @ $3.00 each
= $6.00
- (2) $1/1 Nabisco product printable coupon(NLA)
- $3.00 UPR
= $1.00 OOP
earned $2.00 UPR

trans 2

(1) Revlon Nail polish @ $4.99
(1) Revlon Nail polish @ $2.49 (Revlon is BOGO 50% off)
= $7.49
- $2 off Rite Aid Video value coupon
- (2) $1/1 Revlon Nail product coupon
- $2.00 UPR (Oreo)
= $1.60 OOP
earned $4 UPR


And last but not least is the razor/highlighters & the turkey bacon, those were from a Walgreens trip & the first thing from this trip I want to tell you about is the Butterball turkey bacon. These are on sale this week for $1.29 with in-ad coupon. This was great for me & here's why.....

I had a raincheck from a previous sale...

(8) Butterball Turkey bacon @ $.99 each
= $7.92
-(4) $1/2 Butterball product coupon
= $3.92 for all or $.49 each pack

$.49 for Butterball turkey bacon is defintely a stock up price, I think I may still have one more raincheck left. And for everyone that doesn't have a raincheck, you would only pay $.79 each pack after stacked coupons.....

And for the razor & the highlighters, this was my deal...

(1) Venus & Olay Razor @ $8.99 each
(2) Wexford Highlighters @ $.19 each with in-ad coupon(fillers)
= $9.37
-(1) $4/1 Venus & Olay razor coupon
- $4.00 RR
= $1.80 OOP
earned $4 RR(Venus)


Well there you have I am very sorry & I am back into the swing of things, so send me some deals & shopping trips!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment