Sunday, July 1, 2012

Where's Lookin2Save???

Well, I know you have that very question, where's Lookin2Save been. On June 21, I was selected to jury duty & served on a jury trial for a rape/sexual assualt case. During this time while serving on jury duty, my regular routine was totally out the door and my days were later than when I am working. So there wasn't enough time to do my normal things.

And of course I was not couponing & finding deals as I normally do. I did have some small trips but nothing again like normal. You know, couponing comes in handy in sooo many ways for me-let me give you a example.....

On one night during my serving on a jury trial,(of course I didn't get a chance to meal plan but I also didn't expect to get picked) I needed something quick to make for dinner. So when my husband asked me what do I want him to take out for dinner, I remembered he had bought up some Tyson Grilled steak strips from our deep freezer downstairs. I told him, nothing I had everything I need to make a quick great tasting meal for dinner.


here's how couponing helps me in sooo many ways.....



About 4 months ago, there was a coupon for the Tyson Grilled & ready and combined with a sale, I only paid $.89-$.99 a bag. As for the Kikkoman marinade, there are coupons & combined with a sale, along with a Catalina deal these were free for me. And if I wasn't couponing there's a 95% chance, I would not have had any Tyson Grilled & ready, let alone be stocked with them.



I made the marinade, I also added some garlic, onions & other seasonings to taste. I made some rice, & there is quick pepper steak & rice. And the best part is, I fed my family this all for under $5. And that is how coupons helps me in soo many ways!!!!

So there you have that it, thats where Lookin2Save has been......


No comments:

Post a Comment