Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Small CVS Trip, only paid $.35(hmmm)





Ok so I know I haven't posted any of my shopping trips and the reason for that is, I haven't been 'coupon shopping' lately. For instance, I do keep track of my grocery spending through a spreadsheet and for the week of 10/28 through 11/03 I had only went to 1 store that whole week. And the reason I went that day is because I had a $7 ECB that expired that day. I was very upset at myself because 2 day after that I let a $4 ECB expire, ughhhh!!!!!!


Ok so I am getting back into the swing of things and this very small & quick CVS trip is still making me shake my head because it's till not adding up for me.


This was my trip....

(1) Milky Way @ $1.19 each
(1) Milky way @ $.25 each
(1) Milky Way @ $1.19 each
(1) Milky Way @ $.25 each
(1) Milky Way @ $1.19 each
(1) Milky Way @ $.25 each
(2) Nivea Lotion Tins @ $.99 each
-(2) B2G1 Free Milky Way printable coupon
-(1) $3/2 Nivea Lotion/body wash CVS coupon(red coupon machine)
= $.35 OOP (paid with CVS card sent to me from a regional manager-long story)


The reason I listed the Milky ways the way I did is because they were on sale for B1G1 for $.25cent, but my receipt shows that if you buy 2 or more then they're $1.00 rather then $1.19. I still am having a hard time figuring out how it ended up being $.35.

All in all still a great trip & I still didn't pay anything out of pocket!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment