Friday, November 2, 2012

New Carmex Coupons + Shoprite & CVS Deals






There are 3 new Carmex coupons available to print. I love when I get lip balms for great prices, these are one of my favorite little gifts to give to co-workers and good for stocking stuffers.

$.75/1 Carmex Moisture Plus

$.50/1 Carmex Lip Conditioner

$.30/1 Carmex Lip Balm



I checked my area's Shoprites' Shop at Home & here's a few deals....

(1) Carmex Lip Balm @ $.99 each (lime or vanilla flavor)
-$.30/1 Carmex Lip Balm printable coupon
= $.39 each after coupon

OR

(1) Carmex Lip Conditioner @ $1.69 each (orange flavor)
- $.50/1 Carmex Lip Conditioner printable coupon
= $.69 each after coupon

note: there wasn't a listing for Carmex Moisture Plus, I will have to check to see if my Shoprite sells it.


Starting Sunday 11/4 at CVS, there's a Spend $6.00 on Carmex products, Get $3.00 ECB.

(2) Carmex Moisture Plus @ $2.99 each(online price)
= $5.98 <------should trigger ECB
-(2) $.75/1 Carmex Moisture Plus printable coupon
= $4.48 OOP
get $3.00 ECB (limt 1 ECB)
$1.48 for both or $.74 each


Great time to stock up on lip balm!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment