Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Shoprite Trips: Free




Have I ever mentioned how much I love Shoprite? I really love that wonderful grocery store:) I made up this small trip to Shoprite, becuase I had $24 in catalinas that expired yesterday. I got back more 'money' than I paid so this was free for me again....

saved $57.00
paid  $4.41 OOP
earned $2.00 catalina(Barilla)
earned $3.00 catalina(Oscar Mayer)


And below is another nice little Shoprite trip....


This trip was from today and I used $11 in catalinas from yesterday's(above) trip and this was my results.....


saved $43.15
paid  $1.06 OOP
earned $5.00 catalina(Henkel)
earned $2.00 catalina(Crest)
earned $2.00 catalina(Barilla)


There are some really great deals at Shoprite, have you had any good deals lately?







No comments:

Post a Comment