Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Walgreens Trip; I Made $9.75 on 7Up 2 Liters



Wow this has been a few good sales weeks at Walgreens and when you get to know and learn their policy and rules, you can saved money at Walgreens. In this trip I also managed to grab a Crest proHealth WITH a bonus mouthwash attached(you can click on the picture for a larger view) and I picked up my all time favorite candy(Snickers).

But in this post I an pointing out the soda deal, as I posted yesterday this week at Walgreens 7Up Ten & varieties are on sale for $1.00 with a $1.00 register, which already makes this free and there's a $.75/1 7Up coupon available but that coupon expires TODAY. That great coupon make this a moneymaker.

note: I did 13 separate transactions

(13) 7Up Ten & varieties 2 Liters @ $1.00 each
= $13.00
-(13) $.75/1 7Up Ten coupon, Spring flavor saver insert
= $3.25 OOP
earned $13.00 register rewards
Free + $9.75 moneymaker after coupons and register rewards

I did ask the manager first and in her quote 'sure you can, if there's no limit-we're here to sell stuff not keep it in the store'.

There was nothing on the coupon and nothing in the policy against my buying 13 sodas in 13 separate
transactions, when you know your policies you are good to go!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment