Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shoprite: Free Almay Cosmetics + Moneymaker Deal




There's is a great deal at Shoprite for select Almay cosmetics, this morning Shoprite added a great $5/2 Almay Cosmetics ecoupon and there is also a great $5/2 Almay Cosmetics printable coupon available. But to make this deal even better is that Shoprite has Almay cosemtics on sale for 50% off or marked for instant savings.

So when you combine the sale with these 2 awesome high value coupons, you can score Free Almay plus have overage to use towards other groceries. I did this deal within my totally free Shoprite shopping trip this morning(yes I was on my way to Shorite at 8:20 am, shhh)


This was my deal....

(2) Almay One Coat mascara @ $3.03 each
= $6.06
-(1) $5/2 Almay Cosemtic ecoupon
-(1) $5/2 Almay Cosmetics printable coupon
= Free + $3.94 overage

note: make sure you have other items to cover the overage



Here's another Almay cosmetic item I found on sale.....



I had an EXTREMELY Awesome Shoprite trip today, I will post it soon! I want to tell you guys about these great deals!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment