Tuesday, May 28, 2013

About Lookin2save.




Ok I must admit I have been meaning to write this for a long time. My name is Shanta and I am a married mother of 2 children (14 & 5 yrs old). I am a full-time working mother & wife, all of my life I have ALWAYS cut coupons. Now up until about a little over 2 1/2 years ago, I started to use coupons more 'extremely'.

But there is truly a difference from 'Extreme Couponing' and realistic couponing. In my personal opinion, some or most things on TLC's Extreme Couponing doesn't seem too realistic to me. I say that because most of the stores I frequently shop have various restrictions when it comes to coupons-such as the '4 like coupons' as many of us know is a part of many grocery store's coupon policy.

Inspired by friends and co-workers, I started this blog-I am truly still learning. But as anyone who knows me personally, knows I love to and always share. So as I continue to coupon, I share coupons, freebies, deals and many more things. I also love to help others learn how to save. So when I see, read or hear about deals, I definitely want to pass the deals along. So I decided to start this blog but please bear with me as I am still learning.

As I am a full-time working couponer/'blogger' :). I will always try to post as many deals as I can. Thanks for checking out my blog & hope you will continue to visit.....


No comments:

Post a Comment