Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Target: $.92 M&M's Candies




I went into Target today to test out the new Target Cartwheel savings. The cashier did not know anything about Target Cartwheel and even when I told him that the Target Cartwheel coupon states that I can use all 3, he went to ask a manager. The manager knew about and just came to register and scanned the Cartwheel and it deducted the savings with no problem. The cashier said thanks to me for teaching him something new :)


This was my deal....

(2) M&M's Candies @ $2.66
= $5.32
-(1) M&M's candies coupon, exp 6/9/13 (RP 4/28/13)
AND (1) $1.50/2 M&M's Target printable coupon
AND (1) 10% off M&M's Target Cartwheel savings (deducted $.40)
= $1.92 OOP or $.96 each after stacked coupons


Have you found any deals lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment