Friday, April 24, 2015

What Are Catalina's



Okay so we have many new people that want to learn & I have had this questions many times. Yesterday, my Director of Nursing even asked me 'Shanta, what's a catalina?' So here is a quick post on 'Catalina'
Catalina coupons are coupons printed from a catalina machine usually found right next to the register. Catalina machine produces, manufacturer coupons, store coupons and XX amount of $$ on your next order coupons. National catalina offers run monthly(usually)!
Now we LOVE catalina offers because it's it how we keep our out of pocket(oop) lower.
There are 2 types of catalina offers, store offers and national offers. Store catalina offers are store specific!
Below is pictures of different catalina offers and what catalina coupons look like and also what a catalina notice looks like.
Now. I would like to give you a great example of why we LOVE catalina offers. We have an awesome high value TRESemme coupon and Shoprite had a store catalina offer and this is a ex of an Unilever catalina deal using TRESemme!
(4) TRESemme hair products paid $1.96 after coupon
received $5.00 catalina or $5.00 on your next order(OYNO)
So we paid $1.96 & now we have $5.00 store credit, you made $3.04 of store credit you can use towards your next order.
Now, if I were to go to Shoprite get the TRESemme deal today and then go tomorrow and use my $5 catalina on my next TRESemme deal, I use it and get more TRESemme and get another $5.00, that's what we call 'rolling the catalina'.
Another great thing about catalinas is, it is a great way to lower your out of pocket on things that you don't have coupons for, like milk, meat etc!
I hope this helps, feel free to add anything, if I didn't get it all and feel free to ask anything you may not understand

Below, I am post 'OLD' pictures and examples of what Store catalinas, manufacturer catalinas and notices look like.







No comments:

Post a Comment