Saturday, October 29, 2011

First Walmart price match!!!!!

As we know Walmart price matches. So I had (4) $1.50/1 Mars Candy printable coupon. Now I did not have an ad, even though Walmart commercials says you do not need the ad. I would always prefer to have one with me.

So I told the cashier, I did not have the ad but that I do have it pulled up on my mobile. So he looked at the Toys R Us weekly ad for Mars Candy for $1.99 (Walmart's price is $2.48) & he gave me the candy for $1.99 each. So this is what I did.....

(4) Mars bagged Candy @ $1.99 each
- (4) $1.50/1 Mars Candy printable coupon
= $1.96 or $.49 each bag


And the Reese's Cups I picked up at Target again for $.49, I also picked up 3 more bags of candy(not pictured) @ Shoprite earlier this week for 10 cent each bag. You can see that Shoprite trip here.
My Target deal....

(1) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups @ $2.49 each
- (1) $1/1 Hershey candy printable coupon
& - (1) $1/1 Hershey's Target Mobile coupon
= $.49 each.

If you have any of these printable coupons, remember candy should be going on sale after Halloween. So we might see some great sales prices & possibly get free candy!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment