Sunday, October 23, 2011

Kmart: Unlimited Double coupons, this week. 13 cent Hot dogs.....




Check your local Kmart ad. Kmart is offering Unlimited double manufacturer coupons up to $.99
For Shopyourwayrewards members only. It's free to sign up for Shopyourwayrewards.


There is a super coupon on the back page of my ad for Bar S hot dogs for $.88 (limit 4, purchases of more than 4 are $.99 each). & there is a $.75/2 Bar S coupon in this weeks RedPlum.


Idea for Deal

(4) Bar S Hot Dogs @ $.88 each
= $3.52
- (2) $.75/2 Bar S coupon (10/23 RP, exp 12/4/11) doubled to $1.50 each
= $.52 for 4pks or 13cent each pack



Kmart is not one of my 'regular' stores, where I shop but I will make a stop in there this week. To see how I can take advantage of the unlimited double coupons & also to pick up some 13 cent hot dogs....

No comments:

Post a Comment