Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Free Ore-Ida Fries at Pathmark


There is a catalina deal on Ore-Ida products & this deal is available at Pathmark. This week Pathmark has Ore-Ida Easy Fries on sale for $1.00 each. I had coupons the company sent me when I emailed them on how I like their products......:)



This is was my deal......

(4) Ore-Ida Easy Fries @ $1.00 each
= $4.00
- (2) $.75 off any Ore-Ida product (mailed coupon) doubled to $1.00
= $2.00 OOP
received $3.00 Catalina
= Free + $1.00 profit after Q's & catalina
If your store fully doubles, then your OOP would be $1.00 & this would be free and a $2.00 profit

If you do not have coupons, this would be your deal.....

(4) Ore-Ida Easy Fries @ $1.00 each
= $4.00
get $3.00 catalina
= $1.00 for all 4 or 25 cent each after catalina

Love saving....Do you have any deals to share???

No comments:

Post a Comment