Thursday, October 13, 2011

On the Fly, Walgreens trip-RR was expiring. Only $2.90 OOP

I stopped by Walgreens today, I had a register reward about to expire. I decide to pick up some FREE UP2U gum & other items....

 

On the above transaction went wrong, had to have the 'team lead' void & re ring the whole order over again. After about 25 min, after the 'team lead' had to call manager from her cell to find out what to code to 'void' my order.

My OOP for the above transaction wa $1.69, after they tried to charge me $6.12.


So my 2nd transaction was fine. My OOP for my transaction below was $1.21


And I left with (3) $1 RR for the Halls, because when she re rang my order it gave me another RR, so all these items were FREE with a 10 cent profit.....lol


So that was my on the fly trip, whew!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment