Sunday, November 13, 2011

My CVS Trip: Free Gillette Shave Gel & more!!!!!

CVS, this week have a Gillette Fusion Moneymaker deal. And CVS also have a Suave deal this week also. So of course I took advantage of these deals......


Lately my shopping trips have been smallers trips, because right now I am proud to say that I am pretty well stocked up. All though there are some things like paper towels, I need to stock up on but I do have enough to last until another great sale.

This is what I did today at CVS....

(3) Suave Bodywash @ $2.00 each
(4) Suave deodorants @ $1.00 each
(1) Ajax dish liquid @ $1.99 each
coupons used
(1) B2G1 Free Suave Bodywash (deduct $2)
(1) $.50/1 Ajax coupon-ALL You
$4.00 ECB's from previous wks
= $2.69 OOP
earned $3 ECB(Suave) & $1 ECB(Ajax)
= Free + $1.31 MM after coupons & ECB's

2nd Trans
(2) Gillette Fusion Shave Gel travel size @ $2.49 each
(do not why I picked up 2)
coupons used
(2) $1/1 Gillette Fusion Shave prep coupon-10/30 P&G, 11/30/11
$3 ECB (adjusted down to $2.98)
= $.00 OOP
earned $2 ECB
= (2) Free Gillette Fusion Shave gels + $2.00 profit

So as you see even though I don't know why I picked up 2 Gillette's, I still ended up getting both FREE. Can't argue with that!!!

Happy Sunday....

No comments:

Post a Comment