Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pathmark P&G Catalina Deal Update!!!!!!




This is an update on the P&G Catalina deal advertised in Pathmarks weekly ad for this week. I went there today & my $5 Catalina did not print. Stood at customer service for about 20 min, left without an answer.

I ad that the store had did not have a Spend $25 & get $5 P&G deal in their ad. Their ad had Spend $25 get $10 Amazon card, now I did not get that either. When I went home I looked at my local ad & there is was very small print and this is what it says....




I am really not liking this, because this is the local ad that I have. So why am I getting this ad if the offers in this ad doesn't apply to the closest Pathmark in this area. I am going to put a call into corporate on Monday & I will post another update.

The 2nd issue I have is that, I still didn't even get the $10 Amazon card. I am going to find out when I call corporate, if Pathmark-when running Catalina deals are considering shelf price or sale price. That truly makes a diffence when planning for these deals.


As I always write in my post, 'offers & sales may vary even from store to store, so always check your own local ad to compare'


So Stay tuned for an update!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment