Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Food donation, for my daughter's School's food drive.....



As many of us know, using coupons are a great ways to save on our grocery bill. But also we do accumulate alot of groceries & health and beauty and other things. So one of my greatest tips for any couponer is to ALWAYS donate.

I did most of this food donation at Acme, the other food items I took out of my stockpile. My trip at Acme, I bought 24 cans of Spaghetti O's, I'm donating 17 of the 24 cans. There's also 5 boxes of cereal ( I took the bag out of the boxes to save on space), 3 cans of tomatoes, 2 cans of tomato sauce, 2 bags of brown rice & 3 boxes of Hamburger Helper.

That is just for right now, because her school's food drive is going until Friday. I'm trying to get together another trip to get more food for the food drive...


As I strongly believe, that since using coupons allow me to save money on my grocery bill. & its also allows me to accumulate tons of stuff. I always love to give back & give in general.....


 When I make the next food drive trip, I will post it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment