Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shoprite Trip: Free turkey & more!!!!!

I went to Shoprite today to pick up a couple of things. Right now I am pretty well stocked, I wanted to go ahead & pick up my Free Shoprite Turkey. I picked up couple of items some at good prices & a few at great prices....


This was my 1st trans
(2) Carmex Skin products @ $2.50 each
(1) Halls cough drops @ $1.19 each
- (2) $1.50/1 Carmex Skin product printable (NLA)
- (1) $.50/1 Halls product-All You(Nov '11), exp 11/18/11
= $2.28 OOP
I paid $.99 for each Carmex & $.19 for the Halls, I think both of those were great prices..

That transaction put my purchase requirement to $300 for the free turkey.

As I said above I just picked up a few things, very small trip but I got my free Turkey & I was excited about that...:)


In this 2nd trans...
paid $1.00 each for Hatfield Ham steak
paid $.49 each for the Ocean Spray Cranberry sauce
paid $.99 for the Gold Medal Flour
paid $2.99 for Filippo Olive Oil
All of the above prices are after coupons
paid= $9.57 OOP

& then (drum roll please...lol)



Love to save & this is a Great save($25.04).

Don't forget if your a Shoprite shopper to check your balance for your free turkey. This offer runs thru november 24th.

Happy Saving Everyone!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment