Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pumpkin Butter Cake.....




Well this is one of the newest things I'm going to try on Thanksgiving. My co-worker Brandi made this for our early Thanksgiving lunch & it was absolutely delicious.

So I'm going to try to make this, seems pretty easy to make. Here's is the recipe she gave me...

Cake bottom  
1 box of yellow cake mix
1 stick of melted butter
1 egg

mix together & set aside

Filling   
1-8oz box of softened cream cheese
1-1LB box of powered sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla
1 stick of melted butter
1 can(15oz) pumpkin


heat over to 350 degrees

spread cake mixture on bottom of lightly greased 13x9 pan

spread filling over cake mixture

bake 40-50 minutes-should be gooey in center

let cool & enjoy!!!!!


I can not wait to make this, I might have to make 2 of them beacuse they are soooo good.


Let me know if you tried this recipe or if you have any to share!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment