Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pathmark Trip: paid only $1.79....



So I ventured to Pathmark today to pick up a few very good deals. Now it didn't work out the way I planned due to the 'P&G Catalina Deal'.  I posted about this earlier, and the reason I kept everything is because I only paid $1.79 OOP for this tranaction.

Of course we all know that Duncan Hines is free this week at Pathmark (after Q's of course). Also yesterday I posted about checking your emails from Pathmark. I received an email & there was a printable coupon for a FREE 4LB bag of sugar (with a min purchase of $10)


Then for my 2nd transaction my OOP was $4.94.....




I paid $1.99 each for the Hellmann's & $.25 each for the Texas Toast after coupons.

So all together for both transactions I paid $6.73 for $54.79 worth of groceries for a 89% savings

If you would like to know what coupons is used for the trip, you can check here


As I posted earlier in my Pathmark P&G Catalina Update, I will post updated information about the P&G deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment