Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Shopping trip, Target: Free Glade......



There's a HOT deal going at Target this week for Glade products. In most stores, Target has buy 5 Glade products-get free $5 gift card. Now in addition to that, some areas received a 'buy 5 SC Johnson products (which included Glade), get $5 gift card Target coupon in the 12/11 SS-as you can see in the picture above.

This was my deal....

(4) Glade Scented Jar Candles @ $2.50 each
(1) Glade Spray @ $2.50 each
- (2) $1.50/2 Glade Jar Candles printable coupon
- (1) $.55/1 Glade Spray printable coupon
- Free $5 GC, wyb 5 SC Johnson products
= $8.95 OOP
got back (2) $5 gift cards

That's like getting 5 free Glade product & a profit of $1.05......

Then it get even better, when I got home today I found out there is a new....
 $1.50/3 Glade Holiday home fragrance Target printable coupon that is available that can be Stacked with this deal to make it even better.


Note: in my transaction I did not buy other items to bring the total over $10 & I still received to 2 gift cards. But with adding this new Target coupon, I would buy other items to bring the total to $10 so there's no problem with receiving your gift cards.....

I will post a new deal with the new coupon in a few.....

No comments:

Post a Comment