Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shopping Trips: Shopped for Free, Mostly!!!!!!



This was 1 of my CVS transactions today. This was a total profit for me, as you can see in the pic I paid Nothing & got a $10 gift card. I listed this deal in this weeks CVS Deals here.

I also picked up some free Mentos UP2U gum. Sorry no pic:(

Note: If you pick up 2 Mentos UP2U gum & use 2 coupons, make sure you have another item to cover the $.50 overage.

I picked up 6 Mentos UP2U gums & I added $.99 planters and $.77 Oreos. My OOP was only $.23 because the $1.50 overage from the 6 Mentos coupons..... Love it!!!!!! And I picked up Free Combos
and $.99 Xtra laundry detergent.


Then I went to Walgreens....


So......All of these items was Free. I also did the Advil/Thermacare Deal, sorry no pic but I paid $2.98 OOP for the Advil/ThermaCare Deal & earned $5 RR, so those were Free also....

I love Free!!!!!!

Check here for my Free Curel Deal at Target from last week.

Do you have any trips to share??

No comments:

Post a Comment