Sunday, January 8, 2012

Acme Trip, Saved 83%......

I went to Acme to take advantage of their deals & to use some coupons, that were expiring. Remember Acme fully doubles coupons & they are unlimited. Remember store prices, offers & coupon policy may vary, so check your store policy to be sure....



This was my shopping trip & of course to maximize my savings, I broke this up into 2 transactions....





This was my 1st transaction....
coupons used for trans 1
(2) $.90/4 Hamburger helper printable coupon (both coupons doubled to $1.80)
(8) $.50/1 Starkist tuna pouch coupon (coupons doubled to $1.00, making all 8 tuna pouches free)
= $7.30 OOP, saved $26.98 for 79% savings




This was my 2nd transaction..
coupons used are expired now, but there is a General Mills insert in today's paper. I haven't really looked through it just yet, but some of these coupons should be in there....

total= $3.98 OOP, saved $29.70 for 88% savings....

There's also a nice deal at Acme if your a Pepsi drinker, check your local ad. And sign up for SavingStar.

Happy Saving!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment