Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Freebie & Low Cost Kashi for Me.....

I went out today to CVS & what I went for wasn't the price I was looking for, but while I was there I found a freebie, its just one but 1 free thing is plenty. And this is the perfect example of why it is good to carry a coupon binder......

While in there I spotted an Aussie conditioner on clearance for $.99 & I knew there was $1 coupon for that, so I pulled out the binder & got the coupon and picked up this conditioner for free!!!!!!


(1) Aussie conditioner @ $.99 (clearance price)
- (1) $1/1 Herbal/Aussie product coupon-1/1 P&G, exp 1/31/12
= Free


Before I stopped by CVS, while on my way home from work I stopped at Target(I know, I'm always stopping) and I picked up Kashi food for cheap......





This is what I did, just a little something...
(1) Kashi Cereal @ $2.75 each (sale price)
(1) Kashi Snack Bars @ $2.75 each (sale price)
(1) Bic Crystal pens $1.00 (regular price)
= $6.58
- (1) $1/1 Bic Stationery product coupon-1/8 SS
- $.39 from a target gift card
= $1.61 OOP


So that was what I did today, did you find any good deals?


No comments:

Post a Comment