Monday, May 28, 2012

A Few CVS Hot Deals, Freebies & More!!!!!

There are a few 'hot' deals going on at CVS this week, I want to share these deals with you. Here they are.....


'Spoiled' nail polish by Wet & Wild is on sale this week for $.99 and there's a $1/1 coupon, making this free. Here's your deal for free nail polish....


Spoiled Nail Polish @ $.99 each
- $1/1 Wet & Wild product coupon, exp 6/30/12 (RP 5/13/12)
= free after coupon



Thanks: Livingrichwithcoupons



And then here's a reminder of the Free Milky Way Bars.......




Check here for Free Milky Way Deal



Also some of us can score a Free Colgate toothbrush. The red coupon machine in CVS is printing $1.00 off any toothbrush and there's a ECB deal doing on this week.....




And this is your deal for a Free Colgate Toothbrush......

(1) Colgate Toothbrush @ $2.99 each
- $1/1 Toothbrush CVS coupon(from red coupon machine)
= $1.99
get $2 ECB
= Free after CVS coupon & ECB


I went to CVS today and I was able to do the Schick razor deal that I had planned but I did get my Free toothbrush, free nail polishes & free Milky Ways.....


Have you found any deals today??

No comments:

Post a Comment