Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pasta Fagioli Soup for Dinner





                    photo credit




My good friend & co-worker JoAnn bought some pasta fagioli to work and she shared some with me and OM goodness it was absolutely delicious. So I asked her to write down the recipe for me and I also checked online and read a few different recipes to see the different ways to make this awesome meal.


I found this recipe online which is nearly exact of what my friends recipe is, I went out to get ingredients that I didn't have because yes this is what I am attempting tonight for dinner. I will post a pic to show you how it turnsout.


Complete Pasta Fagioli Soup Recipe here     <-----click here for recipe


Now there are a few things I will do or use differently, instead of beef stock I'm using beef broth. Also instead of tabasco sauce, I will use bell pepper seeds. I will only use red kidney beans, not red & white like the above recipe. And last but not least, I will be Ditalini pasta instead of the pasta in the above picture.


Check back later today to see how it turns out......:)


What are you having for dinner today??


No comments:

Post a Comment