Saturday, May 19, 2012

How I used my (4) Free $10 Catalinas

Last week I took advantage of the awesome gas deal from Shoprite last week, so this week I had $40 in Catalinas to use(they expired today). So here's a look at how I spent the Free $40 I got from Shoprite last week.....




This is what I used my first $10 Cat, I only paid $7.47 for all this. check details of trip ^ here






In this trip ^, I only paid $.06 cent OOP


 


this was my 3rd $10 cat ^ & I only paid $1.15 OOP




& finally my last $10 Cat, I only paid $.66 cent OOP ^


 
Round-up

Total for all 4 pics= $9.34
Total saved for all 4 pics= $116.78
for a 93% savings

Catalinas along with coupons is a great way to keep you OOP lower. And I'm ready for next week also, I have $24 in Catalinas to use. Yay!!!!!


How did you do this week??


No comments:

Post a Comment