Sunday, May 13, 2012

Random Trips, 29 Cent Sobe Drinks & more.....



I posted this Sobe Deal At Target here, this was a preety good deal. And of course I made this a better deal for me, because I used a Target gift card I received from the Nivea Deal I did at Target.

In total I did 2 transactions and this is the round-up of my deal....


trans 1
(10) Sobe Lifewaters @ $1.00
= $10.00
- $5.00 gift card my Nivea deal
= $5.40 oop

trans 2
(10) Sobe Lifewaters @ $1.00 each
= $10.00
- $5.00 gift card from trans 1
= $5.40 oop

Round-up
(20) Sobe Lifewaters
pd $10.80 OOP
got $5.00 gift card
= $5.80 for all or $.29 each after gift card


While I was there for the above trip, I also took advantage & picked up a few $3 shirts and a few othere things....




I picked up (5) shirts for $3 after Target coupon, Target also had Chips Ahoy on sale for $2.39 each & I had the $1/1 Chips Ahoy printable(NLA), so I picked up some cookies which by the way is my favorite cookie......


I stopped by Shoprite on Friday to pick up a few deals, I deal the Nutella deal and I also picked up Newman Own Pasta sauce for only 49 cent after coupon & ecoupon. The bottled drinks were free after coupons & The Land o lakes, I paid more than I had planned.

I had Land O Lakes coupon book & the $.50/1 Land O lake spread coupon did not double, so I paid $1.16 for each spread instead of $.66, that I was hoping for but anyway I paid $4.00 & some change for this little trip.....




Have you had any good trips lately? So you know of any good deals? Tell us we'll love to hear about it!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment