Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Magnum Ice Cream Bars $.12 cent a Box




I went to Giant this morning before work. Yes I do go before work because Giant is 7 miles from my home & since its around the corner from my job and the fact that its open 24 hours, is how I get my Giant/gas deals going....

So of course there's a great deal going on, along with a high valued coupon. I picked up some Magnum ice cream(which is awesome by the way) for almost nothing.

(4) Magnum Ice Cream bars @ $3.00 each ($12.00)
(2) Suddenly Salad Pasta @ $1.00 each ($2.00)
=$14.00
- $4.00 off instantly(Magnum)
- (2) $2/1 Magnum Ice Cream printable coupon
- (1) $1.50/2 Magnum Ice cream printable coupon
- (1) $.50/2 Suddenly Salad Pasta printable coupon
= $3.50 OOP
earned $2.00 catalina(Magnum)

If you did this dea without the Suddenly Salad, your OOP would be $2.50 & get $2 Catalina. Which is $.50 for all 4 boxes or $.12 cent each after coupons & catalina....

These are really good and this is the first time I have tried these & to get them for really cheap is the best part.

Have you found any deals lately???

No comments:

Post a Comment