Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Target Trip, Saved 98%. Only paid $1.07




I went out Saturday to pick up a few things and I stopped by Target. While there I was able to take advantage of some great deals. I am posting late, so I do not have the exact breakdown like I normally do.


I left side of the picture was my first transaction and the right side was my second, I point that out because of the toothpaste.


1st transaction

(2) Aqua fresh toothpaste @ $1.89 each
(2) Glade Decor scents @ $2.94 each
(2) Dr. Scholl's for Her @ $6.94 each
= total started at over $25

coupons used
(2)$1/1 Aquafresh Toothpaste coupon, exp 6/30/12 (RP 4/15/12)
(2) $2/1 Glade Decor Scents printable coupon
(2) $3/1 Dr. Scholl's Insole for Her coupon, exp 6/17/12 (SS 5/06/12)
AND
(2) $1/1 Aquafresh Toothpaste printable Target coupon
(2) $.50/1 Glade Air Freshening Item Target coupon
(2) $3/1 Dr. Scholl's printable Target coupon <------found at zip 77477
= $3.71 paid with gift card I received from newspaper subscription
got $5 Target gift card (Dr. Scholl's wyb 2) <---- this gift card deal ended Saturday

2nd transaction

Used exact same coupons in my first transaction, but I the Aquafresh toothpaste on the right only rang up at $1.50 each and since all of my coupons rang up at face value, I received a $.50 cent overage from each toothpaste towards my other items. Love overage!!!!!

So after I paid with the balance on my gift card(which I think was $.69), my OOP for the 2nd trans was $1.07 + got another $5 gift card


Round-Up

Paid $1.07 oop
got (2) $5.00 gift cards
All Free + $8.93 moneymaker after stacked coupons, sales and gift cards


Have you had any good trips lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment