Monday, July 30, 2012

*Hot* Olay Deal at CVS + Update on Olay Rebate




There's a Hot Olay deal at CVS this week, I have done this deal twice. I did it once for myself, then I went with family & helped them do the same deal. This awesome deal was a part of my My CVS Shopping trip from yesterday.


I am going to breakdown the deal but first I need to inform you, that there is a possibility that P&G WILL NOT count the free Olay Body washes towards the total. This deal is good until tomorrow ONLY....

This is still an awesome deal, here's you deal......

(4) Olay Cleansers/Cloths @ $3.74 each
(4) Olay Body Washes @ $5.99 each
= $38.92
-(2) $3/2 Olay Complete Cleansers/Cloths coupon, exp 7/31/12 (P&G 7/2/12)
-(4) Free Olay Body wash wyb Cleanser coupon, exp 8/31/12 (P&G 7/29/12)
= $8.96 OOP
earn $5.00 ECB
= $3.96 for all, or $.50 each after coupons & ECB

You will have $14.96 towards the rebate.


Wow, its a busy week in couponing. Have you found any deals lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment