Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pathmark: A Few Deals, $.50 Uncle Bens Rice




There are a few hot deals tat Pathmark this week. I also tried something today, that I haven't tried there before. In the picture above, this was a part of a 3 transaction trip at Pathmark today.

The first deal I want to speak on, is the doubling of DND coupons. Their ad states that Pathmark doubles coupons up to $.99, 'also applies to manufacturer coupons marked 'Do Not Double"' And it worked so I picked up Starburst for $.09cent....

This is your Starburst deal,

(2) Starburst candy @ $.59 each
= $1.18
-(1) $.50/2 Starburst, Skittles coupon(DND) doubled
= $.18 or $.09cent each after doubled coupon


Now to the other awesome deal, this deal is for the Uncle Bens rice. Uncle Ben's Rice is on sale for $1.50 each and there is a $5/5 Uncle Bens coupon and when you use this coupon with this great sale, you pick up Uncle Bens Rice for $.50 each, which is a stock up price!!!!!!

Here's your deal.....

(5) Uncle Ben's Rice @ $1.50 each
= $7.50
-(1) $5/5 Uncle Ben's Brown or White Rice coupon, exp 8/18/12 (RP 6/17/12)
= $2.50 or all or $.50 a box after sale and coupon


$.50cent for Uncle Ben's rice is a stock up price, as you can see I picked up 10 boxes. I will pick up more because, me personally-I haven't seen Uncle Ben's rice this low in a very long time..


Also check out the buy 10 save $5.00 instantly Box Tops offer, there are many different deals you can do with that offer!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment