Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Few Dollar Tree Deals Starting Aug, 26




In my post from earlier this week, I posted that starting Aug.,26 will start accepting coupons. You can read and/or print Dollar Tree's Official Coupon Policy here. Now we all(meaning customers & cashiers) must realize that this is something new and of course there's most likely will be tweets that my need to fix.

I say that because when I walked into a Dollar Tree today & asked the cashier were they starting to accept coupons on Aug, 26 & the cashier politely said 'um no we don't accept coupons' and I politely said maybe you should consult your manager because it of Dollar Tree's website. While I picking up a few things & I hear a voice saying 'yes we will start accept coupons'. I heard the voice & went to her and it was a manager and she confirmed it to me. Now just like the cashier didn't know that, the manager also told me that they don't accept printable coupons, 'only ones from the newpaper' she says. If you read their policy, it clearly states we are allowed to use Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.

With all that being said, check out these deals......

above picture

Libby's Vegetables @ $.79-$1.00 each
- $1/4 Libby Vegetables coupon, RP 8/26/12
- as low as $.54-$.75 each after coupon

We also sometimes get coupons for Hunt tomatoes.....



Also there's a coupon for Sunny D and its a printable coupon, but like their policy states.....

 
 
(2) Sunny D @ $1.00 each
= $.73 each after coupon
 
 
Dollar Tree also sells Soft Soap Hand soap, Soft Scrub and Hefty products and there's a coupon for all of those items.
 
 
We will see how things work out but we all should remember its new to all of us, so we have to be patient.
 
 
Happy Shopping!!!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment