Sunday, August 19, 2012

Walgreens: Possible New Loyalty Cards coming Soon





While I was shopping in Walgreens this morning the cashier was informing me that Walgreens were going to do away with those in-ad coupons because they were starting a 'loyalty card' program, starting Sept 16, 2012 is what I was told. There also were stacks of boxes & the cashier stated 'these are the new loyaltly card in here'. The boxes did say 'Loyalty cards' on them...



Of course I said, can I have mine now(joking) & I was told I would have to wait until Sept. 16. Now I did try to check the Walgreens website to see if there was any information or advertisement for it & I could not find anything. This is great if theyare doing this & since it is a great thing I will be putting a call into their corporate office tomorrow to see if I can gather any more info.....



let us know if you have heard any thing about this at you Walgreens!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment