Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Giant: My TRUE $7.00 Moneymaker....




I ventured out to Giant this morning to pick up the $1.79lb boneless chicken breast & to get gas. Our gas points expire on Aug. 18, so I decided to get my gas now, because normally our Giant don't offer gas deals the week it expires. So being as though there probably won't be any gas deals next week, i would get my Last deal today.


Now while I'm there I remembered that I had a raincheck from last week's awesome Stay Free deal. So when they gave me the raincheck they told me to go to customer service because it was a gas point purchase. Now for some reason customer service couldn't manually add the gas points for the Stayfree, so this is what they did.....


(4) Stayfree Pads @ $2.50 each
= $10.00
-(4) $2/1 Stayfree coupon
= $2.00 OOP
refunded me $9.00
= Free + $7.00 Moneymaker


They refunded me $.30 for 30 gallons, which amounts to $9.00, wow talk about a TRUE moneymaker.....

No comments:

Post a Comment