Thursday, August 9, 2012

Interesting Catalina




Today, I went to Shoprite & I haven't been shopping there like I normally do. But I had a awesome trip, which I will post later. During & after my trip a few catalinas had printed and the one in the above picture was one of them.....

This is for Philadelphia products & here are the details.....


1. But Philadelphia products using the same retailer shopper card now through 12/31/12

2. Earn $2.00 reward every time you purchase $20 in Philadelphia products (purchases can be made in multiple trips.)

3. Save by redeeming your reward on your next shopping trip!


View Your Savings at www.couponnetwork.com/rewards/philadelphia and if you received this catalina, it has a pin number.


These are the participating products....

Philadelphia Cream Cheese (bricks, 8oz)

Philadelphia Cream cheese spread (tubs, 8oz or larger)

Philadelphia Cream Cheese spread Minis

Philadelphia Ready to Eat Cheesecake Filling

Philadelphia Cooking Creme

Philadelphia Indulgence Cream Cheese spread


Wow this ia a nice offer, there also was another catalina offer. I will post that offer soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment