Friday, August 17, 2012

*HOT* Shoprite: Free Keebler Cookies




Woohoo there are some smokin hot deals going on this week. This one is a Keebler Freebie, yes all for FREE. This week Shoprite has Kelloggs products as a part of the spend $25 get $5.00 off schol supplies & this deal is based on shelf price.

Many varieties of Keebler cookies shelf price is $3.69 but the cookies are on sale for only $.99 each & this was the deal I did....

Note: you will need to get at least 2 different varieties


(8) Keebler Cookies {$3.69 reg price} @ $.99 each
={$29.52 reg price} $7.92
-(4) $.55/2 Keebler cookies coupon, exp 9/23/12 (RP 7/29/12)
= $3.92 after coupons
get $5.00 catalina for school supplies
= Free + $1.08 Moneymaker


I am going back to Shoprite tomorrow to pick up more, snacks was something that was running low in my stockpile........


There just so many great deals that but the only thing, they are popping up towards the end of the sales week!!!! I'll still take it:)



I know again in the picture there's something I didn't mention, I will post the Suave deal soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment