Thursday, August 16, 2012

Quick Shoprite Trip, $.38 Scotties!!!!!




I ran to Shoprite to pick up on some great deals that had this week, I wanted to do the Suave deal but they were out(their truck comes in tonight). In addition to the Suave deal, I heard of a great deal on Keebler Cookies today, so being as though their truck comes in tonight-I will be making another trip to Shoprite tomorrow.

note, this breakdown is not like my normal scenarios.

I paid only $5.52 OOP

(6) Scotties Tissues @ $.88 each (4-day price break, Wed-Sat)
(2) Aunt Jemima Waffles @ $.99 each (4-day price break, Wed-Sat)
(2) Dove Shampoo/Conditioner @ $2.99 each
= $13.24
- (3) $1/2 Scotties Tissue printable coupon
- (1) $1/2 Aunt Jemima product printable coupon
- (1) $3/2 Dove product coupon, exp 8/26/12 (RP 7/29/12)
- $1.00/1 Dove product Shoprite ecoupon
- $.10 reuseable bag
+ $.38 tax
= $5.52 OOP
saved $18.39


And when I look at the very bottom of my receipt from today, look at what I have saved at Shoprite...



Thats just great & all from using coupons, catalinas, sales & more!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment