Friday, August 31, 2012

Reader Shopping Trip

 
 
 
Reader Paulette went to CVS and she scored a great moneymaking deal on Olay products.
Paulette used the same coupons used in the Free Olay Deal here & she also rolled her previous ECB's to keep her OOP lower!!!!!

This is how she did...

Paid $1.11 OOP
earned $4.00 ECB
Free + $2.89 moneymaker after coupons and ECB
saved $26.53

note: I did not put out the complete breakdown of her trip like I usually do because the Free Olay Coupon expires today, check out the deal by clicking the Free Olay deal link above in bold.


Way to go Paulette, if you have any shopping trips to share let me know in the comments below....

1 comment:

  1. I want you to know how much I value your support.
    Thank you for taking the time to explain this.

    ReplyDelete