Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Free Shoprite Trip & Extreme Lesson!!!!




This shopping trip really bothered me for about an hour, than I got over it. I know when your done reading you might say, its was still free. Now, I have lots of friends, family & co-workers that say I am very good at couponing. But even people who are 'good at it' has hiccups like this one here.

This is a true extreme couponing tip, ALWAYS shop with a list. With this trip above I did not have it written out in a list like I normally do & this is what happened. First off, I somehow was cheated out (1) Oscar Mayer lunch meat coupon & (2) Mio coupon because when I went to print them them never came out on my second printer.

Since I only had (3) Oscar mayer lunch meat coupons, I somehow substituted it with the Crystal Light & this was my deal......


(2) Velveeta Shells & Cheese($2.62) @ $2.00 each
(3) Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh ($3.99) @ $2.99 each
(1) Crystal Light Drink mix ($2.49) @ $1.99 each
(4) Kraft Singles 12oz ($2.39) @ $1.99 each
= $22.92
- (2) $1/1 Velveeta Shells & Chees printable coupons
- (3) $1/1 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh printable coupons
- (4) $1/1 Kraft Singles printable coupons
- $5.00 CAT for school supplies
- (2) $2.00 CAT (Pup-Peroni)
- $1.00 CAT (Pup-Peroni)
= $4.87 OOP
got $10.00 CAT(Kraft)
Free + $5.00 moneymaker after coupons and catalina
saved $31.04

What had me mad is because this was supposed to be a double dip, when I substituted the Deli fresh for the Crystal Light I was short for the Shoprite CAT by $.40 cent or I could had an additional $5.00 catalina ugghhhhhh!!!!!!! I was sooooo mad at myself for not having this already planned out & totaled up.

This trip of course was still free after coupons & catalinas and yes it still was a moneymaker but you see why!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment