Sunday, September 23, 2012

CVS: Update on Free Venus Razor Deal




In my post yesterday I mentioned that I wasn't certain whether these Gillette Venus razors in the above picture were included in the ECB deal. I am happy to report that yes these razors are included and also there may be more than the (limit 1) as it states in the ad.


On my receipt that I receive, it did not state 'Gillette limit reached' instead its says I need 1 more, which has me to think that I would get 1 mroe ECB if I were to purchase this razor a second time.


Note: The price in my scenario is what this razor is priced at my store, prices may vary by region or area, check your local ad to compare.


(1) Gillette Venus Razor @ $6.99 each
- $4/1 Venus Refillable razor coupon, exp 9/30/12 (RP 8/12/12)
= $2.99 OOP
get $5.00 ECB (limit ???)
FREE + $2.01 moneymaker after coupon & ECB


I just love these deals!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment