Thursday, September 27, 2012

Free Biore Products Deal At Target

 
 
 
Here's a great deal at Target this week, there's a buy 2 Biore Products & Get Free $5.00 Target Gift card. There is B1G1 Biore coupon, along with a $2/1 Biore Target coupon on the Shopkick App.
 
Here was my deal....
 
(1) Biore Deep cleansing Pore Strips @ $6.44 each
(1) Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub @ $5.89 each
= $12.33
- Buy Biore Pore Strip, get Biore Cleanser Free coupon-$5.89
= $4.44 OOP
get $5.00 Target Gift card wyb 2 Biore Products
Free + small moneymaker after stacked coupons & gift card
 
 
 
Great deal to score free skin care products, its getting close to the holidays and I am sure products like these can come in handy(maybe spa basket). There is where coupons makes such a difference for me, since I get great brand products for lower out of pocket costs & the best part is I am also able to donate much more than I ever did!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment